Saturday, December 15, 2007

christmas wishes and delays

my apologies to our brides for having to wait so long for their images. I have this insane bit of something nestled in the pit of my heart and soul (I think it's called integrity) and it wont allow me to batch process or rip through your images faster than I would like. perhaps you may never know the difference, but I would and that matters to me.

we are also experiencing a few delays with a new, recommended pro-lab - who unfortunately hasnt followed through on promises made...but we are working through these hiccups also..

we will make it up to you though...think "vouchers"...think really good "vouchers"...

from our "brady bunch" to you and your family - wishing you sunshine (will summer ever arrive!!!???), BBQ's, laughter, ice-cream, and a safe and peaceful festive season...

love mike and kylie

x

No comments: